MijnOverheid is your personal website for your dealings with the Dutch authorities. It shows you in one place which information about you is registered with the Dutch authorities and how to report any changes in this information. On MijnOverheid you’ll also find your private message box (Berichtenbox), a digital mailbox where you can receive messages from the Dutch authorities.
Who is MijnOverheid for?
You can use MijnOverheid if you:
- Are at least 14 years old
- Have a Citizen Service Number (BSN)
- Interact with the Dutch government
- Have an approved login method (like DigiD or another European login method)
If you meet all the requirements but cannot log in, please contact the MijnOverheid helpdesk.
Logging in to MijnOverheid
You log into the MijnOverheid website with DigiD by using the DigiD app or SMS verification. You can also log in using an EU-approved login key.
- You can apply for DigiD via www.digid.nl.
- Read more about logging in with a EU-approved login key at www.netherlandsworldwide.nl/eu-approved-login-key
If you are using MijnOverheid for the first time, log in and follow the instructions. You will have to enter your email address and set your personal preferences to activate your account.
If you already have an active MijnOverheid account, you will go directly to your personal environment. Perhaps more organisations are using MijnOverheid since the last time you logged in. In that case, you can indicate whether you want to receive digital mail from those organisations.
Logging into MijnOverheid with eIDAS
You can also log into the MijnOverheid website using an EU-approved login key. Currently eIDAS is the available login method.
- You can apply for eIDAS via www.eidas.eu.
- Read more about logging in with a EU-approved login key at www.netherlandsworldwide.nl/eu-approved-login-key.
MijnOverheid is a service of Logius
The management of the MijnOverheid website is carried out by Logius. Logius is the digital government service, part of the Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations.